“When Roadcraft needed assistance with strategic planning, we were advised to speak with Russell. [His] strengths lie in his ability to cut through and target the specific areas that bring about change within an organization… Right from the onset, I was very impressed with Russell’s enthusiasm and his willing investment into gaining a true understanding of Roadcraft’s philosophies. He took the time to consult with not just senior management, but all staff, and has worked seamlessly with our team, as part of our team.“
Sharlene Makin, CEO at Roadcraft Gympie
Small and large businesses alike need to start with a solid strategic plan. Without a strong foundation, your operations, budgeting, marketing, and further development will struggle to find direction.
Our director Russell’s local government work involved creating and contributing to ‘big picture’ strategies and policies that set the direction for activities and development at regional level, and sometimes beyond.
These ranged from the 2006 Noosa Plan, to a Regional Major Events Strategy for the Sunshine Coast, and a national coordinated response to the ‘sea change’ phenomenon. The Sunshine Coast Council’s Planning Scheme 2014 was developed, written and reviewed under Russell’s watch as head of the Strategy and Planning Portfolio.
The RG Strategic team is experienced in creating robust processes that produce realistic, effective strategies and policies for our clients. From these initial ‘vision’ documents, we can assist you in building short- and long-term strategic plans.
At project level, we are confident in developing strategies to help you achieve your business goals. Using RG Strategic’s 4-Phase Diagnostic Planning Framework, we will gather and analyse data to develop a targeted strategy aligned to your priorities.
RG Strategic offers clients:
- skills in accessing demographic trends, technical data, and policy priorities as inputs to high-level strategies and policies
- experience consulting with local communities on strategies and policies
- a detailed understanding of existing local, state, and federal strategies and policies
- practical project strategies to achieve business goals
- tailored strategies for individual businesses, not-for-profits, and projects
- regional and community strategies and policies
- alignment of strategies with KPI or operational requirements
Strategy & Policy Experience
For Sunshine Coast Council