“IRONMAN and the Noosa Triathlon have worked with Russell Green and RG Strategic for more than 10 years during which Russell has been a strategic advisor on a range of matters relating to our sports events. He not only understands the importance of stakeholder management, local business engagement and council processes, but really ‘gets’ events and how they operate. Russell has been a valuable asset for our business.”
Dave Beeche, Managing Director at IRONMAN Oceania
Whether you are developing a private tourism project or product, are a member of a regional tourism board looking for perspective, or are curious whether your local government can support your next event, you need to speak with local consultants.
Better yet, work with consultants who know the region, have practice working with the community and council, and who understand the strategic value of unique visitor experiences.
As a member of the Sunshine Coast Council’s Tourism Transition Advisory Board (TTAB), our director Russell played a central role in developing and implementing strategic regional documents and structural reform of who, how, when and why tourism is delivered on the Sunshine Coast. So, he gets it.
As natives of the Sunshine Coast and Noosa regions, one of our personal and professional priorities is to ensure greater cooperation and collaboration throughout this and other regions, to advance the overall health and vitality of these destinations.
Essentially, our team puts the local people, industries, and their economy first.
One of our greatest strengths comes from our experience working with local councils and understanding how to navigate and access government sponsorship, permits, and stakeholders.
We align with businesses and partners to deliver integrated solutions for regional destinations, from planning and brand or product development, to marketing and engagement strategies, to securing a domestic and international audience. Let’s build your local tourism offering together.
RG Strategic offers clients:
- operational planning, infrastructure and budgeting support for tourism and major events
- strategic advice and support to market tourism brands and products to domestic and international consumers, trade, and media
- advice and support to acquire new events, and secure and grow existing events
- extensive knowledge of the funding and governance models supporting regional event strategies and their implementation
- visitor information service delivery and funding
- an extensive network of potential event stakeholders or sponsors within local government and businesses
- a proven track record of local government support and approval for major events
- economic and social impact assessment guidance
- strategy and planning documents for tourism models and delivery structures
- growth strategies and brand alignment for major events
- community engagement and mediation
- sponsorship negotiation