Sunshine Coast Business Consulting and Development
“Russell Green and the RG Strategic team have been a driving force in the creation and planning of the Australian Cycling Academy from its very inception. His shared passion for our vision, knowledge of government practice, business in sport and in particular cycling and cycling events have all been instrumental in our success.”
Matthew Wilson, Sports Director at Mitchelton-Scott Cycling Team
If your business isn’t ready to hire additional staff or build out a separate department, outsourcing a professional business consulting team with expertise in a variety of fields and industries is the solution.
At RG Strategic, we offer consulting services in Business Strategy, Planning & Development, Tourism & Major Events, and Advocacy & Government Relations.
From strategic advice to delivering solutions
We provide advice, guidance, and the right connections for your project or business when you need it. Your timeline and priorities are ours, and we go the extra mile to seek out solutions. Simply put, we want to see you succeed.
Our role as consultants is to identify and solve problems or challenges of which you may not even be aware. Rather than spending your time on researching and understanding a government process or debating whether an application has been completed properly, we will handle these elements and give you your time back.
RG Strategic offers clients:
- advice and support in engaging relevant industry experts and key stakeholders
- expert knowledge in a breadth of local and regional industries
- skills in accessing demographic trends, technical data and policy priorities as inputs to high-level strategies and policies
- experience consulting with local communities on strategies and policies
- a detailed understanding of existing local, state, and federal strategies and policies
- practical project strategies to achieve business goals
- small business and not-for-profit strategy and development
- strategies for local tourism growth and major events
- policy, document, and application review
- preparing and implementing stakeholder advocacy and engagement strategies
Talk to us today about all your Business Consulting and Development needs
Call us today on 07 5474 3873 for a free, no-obligation, discussion of your business development needs or send us a message below.
Working with Russell on our new project, Larder & Baked no doubt allowed our venture to have its approvals in on time and with minimal hassle. Russell is a wealth of knowledge, super easy to work with and most importantly supportive of all businesses. Big and small. we're already working with RG Strategic on a new licence for our business and look forward to having his skilled expertise on all of our future ventures.
Larder & Baked - Noosa Heads
Russell and his team were fantastic with our application. They knew the processes and protocols from start to finish. When a hurdle arose, Russell stepped us through the procedures required one by one. We can't thank Russell enough for his professional and personal approach to our application.
Very prompt and efficient service from the RG Strategic team facilitated our planning experience.
Great experience with Russell and the team, who assisted us with Noosa Council's MCU process. Russell worked with NSC to push this through weeks ahead of schedule, during what is a notoriously busy pre-Christmas period. Great communication, great team, great result - highly recommend for all of your town planning needs.