Business Strategy & Policy Guidance
“When Roadcraft needed assistance with strategic planning, we were advised to speak with Russell. [His] strengths lie in his ability to cut through and target the specific areas that bring about change within an organization… Right from the onset, I was very impressed with Russell’s enthusiasm and his willing investment into gaining a true understanding of Roadcraft’s philosophies. He took the time to consult with not just senior management, but all staff, and has worked seamlessly with our team, as part of our team.“
Sharlene Makin, CEO at Roadcraft Gympie
Small and large businesses alike need to start with a solid strategic plan. Without a strong foundation, your operations, budgeting, marketing, and further development will struggle to find direction.
RG Strategic are experienced in creating and contributing to ‘big picture’ strategies and policies that set the direction for activities and development at regional level beyond.
Making your business vision a reality
The RG Strategic team is experienced in creating robust processes that produce realistic, effective strategies and policies for our clients. From these initial ‘vision’ documents, we can assist you in building short- and long-term strategic plans.
Our director, Russell Green, has delivered insight and input into major strategy and policy directions, including:
- the 2006 Noosa Plan
- a Regional Major Events Strategy for the Sunshine Coast,
- a national coordinated response to the ‘sea change’ phenomenon.
The Sunshine Coast Council’s Planning Scheme 2014 was developed, written and reviewed under Russell’s watch as head of the Strategy and Planning Portfolio.
At a project level, we develop strategies to help you achieve your business goals. Using RG Strategic’s 4-Phase Diagnostic Planning Framework, we will gather and analyse data to develop a targeted strategy aligned to your priorities.
RG Strategic offers clients:
- skills in accessing demographic trends, technical data, and policy priorities as inputs to high-level strategies and policies
- experience consulting with local communities on strategies and policies
- a detailed understanding of existing local, state, and federal strategies and policies
- practical project strategies to achieve business goals
- tailored strategies for individual businesses, not-for-profits, and projects
- regional and community strategies and policies
- alignment of strategies with KPI or operational requirements
Strategy & Policy Experience
For Sunshine Coast Council
- Regional Major Events Strategy
- Sunshine Coast Aquatics Strategy 2011-2026
- 10-Year Regional Tourism Plan
- Open Space Strategy
- Sport and Active Recreation Strategy
For Noosa Shire Council
- Sport and Recreation Plan 2004-2016
- 2006 Noosa Plan
- 1997 Noosa Strategic Plan
- Noosa River Plan
- Noosa Social Plan
Talk to us today about all your Business Strategy and Policy Guidance needs
Call us today on 07 5474 3873 for a free, no-obligation, discussion of your strategy and policy needs or send us a message below.
Russell and the team at RG Strategic were amazing throughout our whole Development Application with council. To be honest, I don't think we would have even made the move to our new premises with how daunting a Material Change of Use Application is. We are experts in human movement, not this stuff, so we are super grateful these guys made the process seamless and also speedy! Council told us a 3-5 month application process and these guys got it in right on the 3 month mark for us! Thanks for your patience and professionalism guys! We appreciate it more than words can say.
Real Body Movement - Gympie
First time using Russell and his team and they have left a great impression. Extremely fast service and happy to help. Highly recommended!! Thanks, Russell.
The entire process was made easy and quick with Russell's expertise. Highly recommend.
Goldie and the Green Grocer
We use Russell and the team to get our liquor license for our new coffee roastery in Yandina. We couldn’t recommend them enough we received our liquor license in a fantastic timeframe and it really took the hassle out of the hard process. Do yourself the favour and get Russell out to your venue – his experience is second to none! Very satisfied customer.