Noosaville Dual Occupancy Application lodged
Posted July 5, 2022
RG Strategic have lodged a town planning application for the Material Change of Use of the single dwelling at 31 Edward Street, Noosaville, to a dual occupancy dwelling.
The existing dwelling house will be demolished, and a unique designed 2-storey dual occupancy is proposed on the site.
The proposed configuration consists of 2 x 2 storey 3-bedroom units side by side with the following features:
- parking for 4 vehicles and associated storage areas on the ground floor;
- a gross floor area (GFA) of 124.5m² per unit;
- a landscaped rear courtyard with swimming pools and outdoor living area;
- 5-degree interesting skillion roof form;
- eaves and covered outdoor living spaces;
- articulated front facade;
- generous 3m setback to the southern boundary;
- a mix of external finishes including timber battening, timber look aluminium, painted masonry and stone cladding; and
- privacy screens where required.
RG Strategic is working with the following specialists to deliver this project:
- Architects: JMF Design
- Stormwater Management: SCG Consulting Engineers
- Flood Certificate: Noosa Council
- Topographic Survey: Focus Survey Group
Town Planning Expertise
RG Strategic is your town planning expert with decades of on-council and on-the-ground experience. Contact us today for all your town planning needs.
We recently undertook a boutique development at Peregian Beach, and Russell, Maree and the team were critical to the success of the endeavour. Super knowledgeable, proactive, professional, and reliable throughout the project journey. We quite simply couldn't have done it without them.
Short Term Accommodation - Peregian Beach
Russell and his team have been helping us with our unit development over the last two years. They’ve been very professional, knowledgeable and prompt. Can highly recommend their services!
We would highly recommend RG Strategic. Russell and his highly professional team of town planners have done a huge amount of pro bono work for us here at Sunshine Butterflies Disability Support Charity, as we built our learning and recreational facility, 'Our Backyard' in the Noosa Countryside. The facility provides services for young adults living with a disability and their families, so everything has to be fully accessible and wheelchair-friendly and comply with disability building codes. RG Strategic helped us to navigate our way through the complex processes of Town Planning and our Development Application and made liaising with Noosa Council a breeze. We cannot thank them enough. Leanne Walsh FOUNDER
Sunshine Butterflies Disability Support Charity - Cooroibah
I couldn’t recommend Russell and his team enough. They have handled Moonstruck Noosa's council applications and liquor licence for our new café. Their knowledge, network and support made the whole process so much easier and stress-free.