“In the hospitality industry it is important to work with professionals who cover off on all elements. Russell’s experience and attention to detail with Liquor Licensing and Food Premises made him the only choice when we were establishing Sum Yung Guys.”
Matt Sinclair, Sum Yung Guys Noosa
When investing in establishing your restaurant, hotel, café, or bar, it is essential to have experienced consultants look after your licensing requirements for both liquor and food premises.
The licensing legislation and process can be elaborate and confusing, whether you’re in Noosa, the growing Sunshine Coast and Maroochydore areas or well-established Brisbane. It is vital that all elements within your submitted materials are completed correctly to ensure a timely assessment and ultimately, approval of your liquor licencing application.
Our professional team at RG Strategic has worked with a wide variety of Queensland and New South Wales businesses to advance their projects from permit queries to approved licences.
Nothing beats first-hand liquor and food industry experience to truly understand your challenges and needs. Our director Russell was previously the Beverage Manager at Sheraton Hotels (now Sofitel Noosa Pacific Resort). In this role, he was responsible for overseeing all licensing requirements for the property’s bars, bottle shops, banquets, restaurants, and room service.
In addition to industry experience, our consultants have developed professional relationships with Queensland’s Office of Liquor and Gaming Regulation, enabling us to be highly effective with complex licensing and permitting projects.
We have a proven approach to application preparation which provides confidence to our clients. We can ensure the outcomes you seek will be achieved on time so you can move forward with developing and opening your business.
RG Strategic offers clients:
- strategic advice on all Queensland and New South Wales liquor licence and food premise requirements
- preparation and submission of liquor and food premise licence applications
- conceptual and technical input on licensing applications from start to finish
- support to develop projects that create and reinforce excellent liquor and food licensing outcomes
- a detailed understanding of requirements and processes for both Liquor & Gaming QLD and NSW
- upfront knowledge of licensing fees and charges
- an extensive network of contacts within the hospitality and regulations industries
- a proven track record in achieving positive results
- licensing requirements for hotels, nightclubs, bars, restaurants, and cafés
- new liquor licence advice and support
- transfers and changes to existing liquor licences
- easy submission of liquor and food permit applications
- preparation of Community Impact Statements (CIS)
- development of Risk-Assessed Management Plans (RAMP) and Plans of Management
- festival and event licensing as well as risk assessments
You may be interested in:
- What’s Next for Restaurants in the Post-COVID World?
- Help with Tourism, Hospitality and COVID-19 Legislation