“Russell Green and the RG Strategic team have been a driving force in the creation and planning of the Australian Cycling Academy from its very inception. His shared passion for our vision, knowledge of government practice, business in sport and in particular cycling and cycling events have all been instrumental in our success.”
Matthew Wilson, Sports Director at Mitchelton-Scott Cycling Team
If your business isn’t ready to hire additional staff or build out a separate department, outsourcing a professional team with expertise in a variety of fields and industries is the solution.
We provide advice, guidance, and the right connections for your project or business when you need it. Your timeline and priorities are ours, and we go the extra mile to seek out solutions. Simply put, we want to see you succeed.
Our role as consultants is to identify and solve problems or challenges of which you may not even be aware. Rather than spending your time researching and understanding a government process or debating whether an application has been completed properly, we will handle these elements and give you your time back.
RG Strategic offers clients:
- advice and support in engaging relevant industry experts and key stakeholders
- expert knowledge in a breadth of local and regional industries
- skills in accessing demographic trends, technical data and policy priorities as inputs to high-level strategies and policies
- experience consulting with local communities on strategies and policies
- a detailed understanding of existing local, state, and federal strategies and policies
- practical project strategies to achieve business goals
- small business and not-for-profit strategy and development
- strategies for local tourism growth and major events
- policy, document, and application review
- preparing and implementing stakeholder advocacy and engagement strategies