“Russell’s knowledge and leadership to educate and engage on all town planning and development matters clearly demonstrates his passion and ability for getting it right.”
Raul Weychardt, Director Planning Noosa Shire
A common challenge for those with town planning or development projects is navigating government planning schemes and the application process. It’s time-consuming and requires a thorough understanding of the industry language, appropriate forms, and necessary timelines.
The complexity of these processes is similar across all local governments, whether you’re submitting a development application on the Sunshine Coast or Noosa, appealing a planning decision in Townsville, or conducting an environmental impact study in Sydney, Brisbane or Sippy Downs. RG Strategic can assist with your town planning and development applications throughout Queensland and interstate.
The town planning consultants at RG Strategic are here to ensure your project is assessed and gains approval in a timely manner so you can start growing and bringing in new customers.
With 16 years’ experience in high-level town planning roles for local government and an additional five years working with businesses across Australia, RG Strategic can bring unique insights and expertise to your development project.
Director Russell Green acted as Chairman of the town planning portfolios for both Noosa and Sunshine Coast councils, so he doesn’t just understand council planning schemes — he’s written them. He also understands the strategic framework and constraints of councils, and how to refine and present your development application so it is successful.
Our team of professionals at RG Strategic is respected and informed, with real-world understanding of local government workings, and hands-on experience in assessing a wide variety of development applications across Australia.
We take pride knowing our personal and professional advice will allow you to make an informed decision on your project’s feasibility, and that you will have certainty of outcomes that can be achieved.
RG Strategic offers clients:
- support to develop projects that create and reinforce excellent town planning outcomes, including conceptual and technical input from start to finish
- strategic advice on town planning assessment
- a detailed understanding of council and government requirements and processes
- budget planning and management
- an extensive network of contacts within industry and all levels of government
- a proven ability to achieve results
- town planning advice and support
- liquor licensing applications
- development applications, including those for complex and challenging projects
- appeals on planning and development decisions
- material Change of Use applications
- environmental impact studies and assessments
- research and review of conditions of approval
- conflict resolution and mediation
- expert witness for planning appeals
Town Planning Memberships & Committees
- Head, Statutory and Regional Town Planning Portfolio
- Chair, Strategy and Town Planning Committee
- Chair, Recreation and Aquatic Strategy Working Group
- Member, Town Planning Appeals and Prosecution Review Team
- Chair, Environment and Town Planning Committee
- Chair, Open Space Strategy Working Group
- Member, Development Assessment Review Group
- Member, Noosa Iconic Advisory Panel
You may be interested in:
Read insights from RG Strategic on town planning and development applications