The behind-the-scenes permit and stakeholder logistics of events are often overlooked when businesses and organisations take on the task of coordinating a public function. Ensuring permits, licences, and venues are approved, implementing local government policies, engaging stakeholders appropriately, and developing event safety and risk management plans are frequently left to the last minute.
Yet the repercussions of not thoroughly and professionally planning for these elements can be detrimental to your event and business’s future.
Our team makes your event’s success our priority. We ensure that every possible event planning requirement – and opportunity – is managed efficiently and comprehensively.
As a councillor and former director of Tourism Noosa, our director Russell was directly involved in acquiring, managing, and evaluating a host of high-profile events for one of Queensland’s major tourism hubs, including the Noosa Triathlon and Multi Sport Festival, Noosa International Food and Wine Festival, Velothon Sunshine Coast, and the 2016 SLSA Championships.
We have valuable experience and beneficial relationships to help plan your next major event in the city, on the coast, or in the hinterland. You can rest easy knowing that every detail regarding permits, infrastructure, and stakeholder engagement will be managed by our team of experts.
If you’re unsure whether your event, festival, or competition is the right fit for the region, whether your logistics and operational plans are feasible, or whether you are engaging the local government and businesses effectively, contact us today. Let’s discuss your event plans together and make sure you’re on the right track.
RG Strategic offers clients:
- operational planning, infrastructure, and budgeting support for major events
- strategic advice to market major events to local consumers, trade, and media
- advice and support to acquire new events, and to secure and grow existing events
- an extensive network of potential event stakeholders or sponsors within local government and businesses
- detailed understanding of event planning, from conception to final delivery
- a proven track record of local government support and approval for major events
- management of all event and venue permit requirements
- strategy, operational planning, and budgeting documents for major events
- safety and risk management planning
- traffic and transport planning
- growth strategies and brand alignment for major events
- community engagement and mediation
- government and business stakeholder management