Town Planner Careers
Why work with us?
We are more than just a town planning consultancy. We take the time to work with our clients, understand their needs and provide a clear strategy and direction to arrive at their desired outcome. Whether for a proposed development, liquor licensing and hospitality requirements or tourism developments and events. We refer to this approach as our accumulative understanding, which brings value to our clients. It allows our team to have opportunities for personal career development, including working on projects and with people in Queensland and nationally.
Join and shine in a small team of passionate planners and professionals.
We will continue to hire outstanding people with broad skills, experience and backgrounds. We encourage applicants from any background to apply to join RG Strategic.
RG Strategic supports its team members. We are proponents of flexible work. We provide generous leave provisions, including purchased leave (up to 2 weeks annually in addition to your standard 4), 18 weeks paid parental leave regardless of your parental definition. Further, we ensure you are part of the membership base within our industry, we provide an access to an array of great learning and personal development initiatives, conferences and career pathways.
Town Planning Administration Officer – Part-time
About the role
The Administration Officer Role works as part of the RG Strategic team to undertake and deliver a range of administrative support and customer experience activities to ensure the success of all of our clients projects.
What you will deliver:
- Administration support including data entry, records maintenance and stationery management.
- Preparation and drafting of a range of correspondence, permits, referrals and reports.
- A positive customer experience to a range of customers face-to-face and over the phone regarding town planning and building matters.
- Creative problem-solving and quick thinking to ensure win-win outcomes
- Research on town planning and legislative matters.
About our Team
Our office is located within the centre of Noosaville, allowing for easy access and ample parking.
We are a high-output compact team who provide a high level of Customer Service and positive attitude for all our clients
RG Strategic will present further growth opportunities and role expansion for the preferred client as project work broadens.
Skills and experience
- Experience in a similar position, preferably within a Town Planning / Building Certification.
- Exceptional attention to detail.
- Self-motivated and ability to work unsupervised.
- The ability to communicate with a diverse customer base.
- Positive, proactive and flexible attitude.
- High level of competence in Microsoft Office and all associated Window based programs.
- CRM Database – Salesforce or similar database programs.
To apply, view the Seek ad here.
I found Russell at RG Strategic to be thoroughly efficient, quickly in tune with my needs, and delightfully pleasant to deal with.
Splat 3D Pod Limitless - Noosa Heads
Russell and the team have gone above and beyond to get our licences for our company. Efficient, responsive and professional service can highly recommend.
The Ohana Group - Coolum Beach
Would Recommend Russell and his Team for any of your Liquor Licensing needs. Use RG Strategic.
Scott & Jenny Davy
To the crew at RG Strategic, we cannot thank you enough. We engaged RG Strategic to help us bring our dream project to life, the Noosa Sportfishing Lodge. They lodged council applications for our short term accommodation approval and Liquor license applications with OLGR. What we thought was going to be a battle, became a seamless process with positive results in a most timely manner. RG Strategic are like the Tug Boats in a sea of aircraft carriers....moving swiftly and decisively, turning on a dime, delivering results with no fuss.