Liquor Licence Applications

You can rely on RG Strategic

Liquor Licensing

“In the hospitality industry it is important to work with professionals who cover off on all elements. Russell’s experience and attention to detail with Liquor Licensing and Food Premises made him the only choice when we were establishing Sum Yung Guys.”
Matt Sinclair, Sum Yung Guys Noosa


When you are investing in establishing your restaurant, café or bar it is important that you have experienced consultants looking after all of you Liquor Licence and Food Licensing requirements. Liquor licensing and food premise legislation can be complex, and it is important that all elements are completed correctly within your submitted material to ensure a timely assessment and ultimately approval of your application.

Russell and the professional team at RG Strategic have years of industry knowledge and experience to ensure your venue has all of the licensing elements completed and approved in time for your opening.

Nothing beats having had specific liquor and food industry experience and Russell has previously been the Beverage Manager with Sheraton Hotels responsible in overseeing all the licensing requirements for public bars, bottle shops, banquets, restaurants and room service.

Russell and the team at RG Strategic have industry experience, developed professional relationships with the Office of Liquor and Gaming, and have a proven approach to application preparation which provides confidence to their clients, that the outcomes they seek can be achieved on time within the required budget.

Russell offers his clients:

  • support to develop projects that create and reinforce excellent liquor licensing outcomes, including conceptual and technical input from start to finish.
  • strategic advice on all liquor licence requirements.
  • a detailed understanding of Liquor and Gaming requirements and processes in Qld and NSW.
  • an extensive network of contacts within industry.
  • a proven track record in achieving results.

Specialising in:

  • requirements for hotels, nightclubs, bars, restaurants and cafes.
  • new liquor licence advice and support.
  • transfers and changes to existing liquor licences.
  • preparation of Community Impact Statements (CIS).
  • development of Risk Assessed Management Plans (RAMP) and Plans of Management.
  • festival and event licensing including risk assessments.

Find out how we can help you today

Contact Us