At various points in the town planning process, there may be opportunities to discuss your project with key decision-makers. At these times, wouldn’t you like to have a respected adviser who really understands how they think?
RG Strategic is led by one of these experienced advisers. Russell’s many years in local government means he understands the concerns and priorities of professional staff and elected representatives — and he is well-respected by them.
Our entire team actively knows who to contact on particular issues, when is best to engage them, and how to approach them in a constructive and productive way.
Many projects also require advocacy with stakeholder groups. Our consultants have a hands-on approach to community consultation, presenting information sessions to local residents, businesses, special interest groups, and others. We’ll guide you on the best way to successfully engage stakeholders for your project.
RG Strategic offers clients:
- a thorough knowledge of and experience working with key decision-makers
- a respected voice and longstanding relationships in the tourism, planning, and sport and recreation communities
- advice and support in successfully engaging stakeholders
- identifying optimal decision-making paths for particular projects
- supporting proponents to prepare for meetings with key decision-makers
- policy and document review
- preparing and implementing stakeholder engagement strategies
- targeted engagement and information sharing with specific interest groups